Since 2017, the University of Graz is hosting its highly successful Marie Sklodowska-Curie-Postdoctoral Fellowship (MSCA-PF) workshop in collaboration with expert support from the Austrian National Contact Point (NCP). Over the past years, the Centre for Southeast European Studies and the Field of Excellence “Dimensions of Europeanization” have been able to successfully secure 11 Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellowships. The Field of Excellence seeks to build on this success to attract researchers for a two years stay at the University of Graz. We are currently accepting applications by interested researchers who are eligible for applying.
We are particularly interested in projects that relate to the following five themes :
- Migration, Borders & Mobilities
- Digital Cultural Heritage & Memory
- European Literatures
- Knowledge Transfer and Concepts of Europe
Select applicants are offered to attend a free proposal writing workshop organized by the Research Management and Service Unit of the University of Graz on June 21 and 22, 2022, and travel costs (up to 600 Euros) to Graz, as well as consultations with potential mentors and session of to present and discuss their proposals.
To participate, submit a CV, a short research plan, highlighting how it links to “Dimensions of Europeanization” and its five themes, as well as the name of potential mentors to europeanization(@)uni-graz.at by 15 April 2022.
- Approval of a mentor of the Field of Excellence "Dimensions of Europeanization" at the University of Graz (Search for DoE Principal Investigators active in your field here)
- Fulfillment of the eligibility criteria for a PF
- You have not lived in Austria for over 12 months in the past 3 years prior to the deadline
- You have successfully defended your PhD at the call deadline and not more than 8 years of fulltime equivalent in research since the PhD, with few exceptions.
- Attendance of the workshop (June 21-22 2022) and submission of a proposal with the University of Graz as host organization in the 2022 call (Deadline: 14. September 2022)
MSCA – PF:
- 12 – 24 months, working contract with the host institution
- Extra funding for your mobility, family and training costs
- Scholarship with high reputation and visibility
- Additional support for max 6 months non-academic placement possible