Over the past years, the Centre for Southeast European Studies and the Field of Excellence “Dimensions of Europeanization” have been able to secure seven Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellowships. The Field of Excellence seeks to build on this success to attract researchers for a two years stay at the University of Graz. We are currently accepting applications by interested researchers who are eligible for applying. Select applicants are offered to attend a free proposal writing workshop organized by the Research Management and Service Unit of the University of Graz on 8-9 June 2021, and travel costs (up to 600 Euros) to Graz, as well as consultations with potential mentors.
To participate, submit a CV, a short research plan, highlighting how it links to “Dimensions of Europeanization”, as well as the name of potential mentors to Xaver Hergenröther (xaver.hergenroether(at)uni-graz.at) by 15 March 2021.
Following applicants are eligible:
- Approval of a mentor of the Field of Excellence "Dimensions of Europeanization" at the University of Graz (Search for DoE Principal Investigators active in your field here)
- Fulfilment of the eligibility criteria for an Postdoctoral Fellowship (PF)
- You have not lived in Austria for more than 12 months in the past 3 years prior to the deadline
- You have successfully defended your PhD at the call deadline and not more than 8 years of fulltime equivalent in research since the PhD, with few exceptions
- Attendance of the workshop in Graz (June 8-9, 2021) - In case travel restrictions due to the covid crisis prevent the Research Management and Service Unit from hosting the physical workshop, a virtual alternative will be organized in 2021. You will be informed promptly about the form of execution.
- Submission of a proposal with the University of Graz as host organization in the 2021 call (Deadline September 2021)
- Be among the first 35 candidates to register for the incentive + fulfil the other requirements
MSCA – PF:
- 12 – 24 months
- Working contract with the host institution
- Extra funding for your mobility, family and training costs
- Scholarship with high reputation and visibility
- More Information (Note: This is from the last call and rules have slightly changed)